Chiropractic treatment works to improve the movement and balance of the spine, pelvis and extremities as well as the function of the muscles, brain and nervous system.
Chiropractors identify when joints and muscles are not functioning as they should and use a range of treatments to enable the spine and nervous system to increase movement and decrease inflammation and pain. There are a range of techniques a chiropractor uses, which are tailored to the patient’s needs and comfort.
- Gentle manual adjustments
- Activator (a gentle/low force tool)
- Soft tissue therapy/massage
- Stretching and exercise advice
- Lifestyle advice & nutritional support
Who can benefit from Chiropractic care?
Our Chiropractor can support you through a range of conditions including:
- Back pain, sciatica & disc problems
- Shoulder, hip and other joint pains
- Injury treatment & rehabilitation
- Headaches, migraines, jaw & neck pain
- Postural concerns & stress
- Pre and post-natal care
Chiropractic care can help whether you’re in pain or wanting to improve function and movement of your body. It is a gentle, safe and natural way to increase your health and wellbeing.
Our Chiropractor is here to listen and help you identify the barriers holding you back from living the life you want to live. To do this he will look at your case holistically, taking into consideration physical, nutritional and emotional wellbeing. A Chiropractor will work with you to create a tailored healthcare program specific for you. Over time you will feel empowered to take charge of your health and wellness long term.