Homeopathy supports and treats the WHOLE person to bring about improved health and well being.
When we are out of balance and in overwhelm, we operate from our survival instinct. Our survival instinct’s only function is to keep us alive, which is great if we’re under immediate threat (fight or flight), but it’s not the most effective and positive way to function in the long term.
If our survival instinct stays in control in the long term, we start to display signs and symptoms of exhaustion and illness.
Homeopathy (using Homeopathic Facial Analysis HFA) is able to let the survival instinct relax and allow the body and mind to come back into balance. It is here that we feel healthy, vibrant, have an abundance of energy and can be living our best life.
When would I use Homeopathy?
- For the treatment and management of health issues
- To restore emotional balance and calm
- To build and strengthen vitality
- For focus, support, in order to clarify and achieve your life and health goals
- To balance mental, emotional and physical bodies to work together in harmony and for general health and wellbeing through alternative medicine.
What can Homeopathy address?
Homeopathy addresses the imbalance within the whole person that leads to illness or disharmony, on a physical, mental or emotional level.
Some conditions that can be addressed with Homeopathy:
- Menopause symptoms, PMS, menstrual pain
- Overwhelm and exhaustion
- Sleep issues
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Joint pain and stiffness
- Brain fog
How will Homeopathy benefit me?
- Restores a sense of well being
- Builds your passion and zest for life
- Improves your body’s ability to heal itself
- Relieves symptoms
- Increases energy, clarity, direction and focus
- Aids with setting and achieving health and life goals
Your initial consultation will take 1-1.5hrs, and involves discussing your completed health questionnaire in further detail, and remedy selection.
Some things we will discuss during your session:
Your life story and experiences,
Your idiosyncratic preferences that are the foundation of your individuality
Your family health history
Correlations between events in your life and symptom onset
How YOU experience your illness or issue