IVF Nutrition Supports and Nourishes your IVF journey
When undergoing IVF, it’s important to support your body with the right nutrition and dietary habits to increase the chances of success.
Diet plays a critical role in the IVF process. Eating a healthy diet is linked to improved reproductive health, hormone health, menstrual & ovlation regularity, reduced exposure to Advanced glycation end-products (AGEs), management of pre-existing chronic illness, and much more!
Eating a nutritious diet specific for IVF aims to provide your body with the necessary nutrients to support reproductive health and the development of a healthy fetus. Working with our Dietitian to improve your nutrition can help improve the chances of success with IVF and your reproductive health.
Your dietitian will:
- Provide a tailored nutrition care plan to enhance your diet while undergoing IVF procedures.
- Provide edication and counselling on how you can manage your nutritional intake, physical activity and stress.
- Check your nutritional markers from your blood test results.
- Prescribe and reccommend the appropriate nutritional supplements.
- Provide a management plan for any food related pre-existing conditions that you may have.
IVF is overwhelming. IVF Nutrition doesn’t need to be. By now you’ve been likely been told to ‘eat a balanced diet’, yet also make sure you’re getting enough folate, iron, vitamin A, C, E, D, B12, while also eating enough complex charbohydrates, fibre, and healthy fats?
So where do you begin?
Our Dietitian takes the guess work out of it and provides you with personalized nutrition advice for IVF and fertility. Based on a comprehensive assessment of your dietary intake and any potential deficiencies that may be impacting your fertility.
You will receive a nutrition plan for your specific needs to support your body while undergoing IVF.
Our Dietitian provides you with tips and advice on the foods to include that support the different stages of your IVF journey.